BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tick Tock


Lately I have compared my life to living inside a clock (an apt analogy if you know my obsession with time). Most of the time I am hanging out, checking the time, just living life. But every so often, I get a foot stuck in the gears and suddenly I am pulled in, turning round and round, getting pummelled by the clockwork. And all I can do is just wait and watch the time go by until finally, for no specific reason, I am spit back out. I am free again, and it is glorious. For a time.

The point is, at this moment I am footloose and fancy free. I feel good and there just really isn't that much going on inside my head. So, I apologize for the lack of posts these last few days.

But give me a week.

Tick tock tick tock...

2 comments:

  1. I think I must always be footloose and fancy free, not sure what it feels like to be stuck in a clock :)

    PS don't rush this "glorious" feeling on our account, we don't mind waiting for another post :)

    ReplyDelete